Saturday, January 27, 2007

I can do anything!

Anyone know what I should do with my life? If you have suggestions that aren't retarded I will gladly accept them. My boss is worried that I am not happy with my job, and considering the career of a case manager is equal to the lifespan of a carnival goldfish (One that has been swimming in the green-tinted water for three days) he had better worry. I've been considering going back to school to be a physical therapist or a physical therapy assistant. PTAs earn an Associate's degree and get paid 50% more than I do with my nifty yet worthless Bachelor's degree. Maybe there's a field I can go into that doesn't require more schooling. I could run for political office, you don't even have to be smart to run the government. No one looks at your credentials to be a dominatrix. Every few years some guy pretending to be a cosmetic surgeon is exposed and sent to jail. I could do that, I bet you make really good money before the jig is up.

On Monday my classes to become a naturalist start. Not only am I looking forward to learning facts, but I get to add it to my resume to make it extra random. I would really like to know what kind of a job combines my skills of performing brain surgery on rats, massage, scuba diving, social work, taekwondo, and Indiana Master Naturalisting. Whatever that job is, I am READY.

Lindsay, if you have any input about physical therapy, I will gladly take it. Please don't make me beg.

No comments: