Saturday, January 13, 2007

Is this good enough for you?

This is my first blog entry, so it better rock, right? Not so much. Kole made me sign up for this and I have no clue what I'm doing.

This week one of my patients informed me she is losing her home, has a court date, needs to find a doctor, and can't remember when her appointment with Social Security is. Great! The people that I have to contact to find solutions don't answer their phones EVER except for misdemeanor court. Sell your body/strip/steal before accepting welfare because all the waiting you will have to do for people to finally give you medical coverage or money or food stamps is not worth it. Face it, you have better things to do with your time.

Also, a guy backed into me in a parking lot and then yelled at me. Apparently it is my fault that he can't drive. It is also my fault that I refuse to reverse into the car behind me. I should be punished.

I just finished Microthrills by Wendy Spero. If you want your books to cover door to door knife selling, stuffed animals, a grandfather that looks like Einstein and had a game show in Japan, throwing glitter on your boss's desk, and candy, this is the book for you.

No comments: