Monday, February 23, 2009

The Meme of Us

What are your middle names?
Marie and John. Guess who has which name!

How long have you been together?
We met in March of 2000 and started dating a month later.

Who asked whom out?
I guess I did. Sort of.

How old are each of you?
He is 28 and I'm 27, though for two weeks we are the same age.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine. He has more in commom with my family than I do with his. Plus, there's nothing like cancers to bring a family together!

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
My unemployment paired with the unreliability of his freelance work.

Did you go to the same school?
I took two classes at the university where he spent three semesters, but in totally different years.

Are you from the same home town?
Yes, but my neighborhood had cornfields, and his neighborhood had people and drugs.

Who is smarter?
Not only is he better at everything useful, but he also scored 100 more points on the SAT. What a jerk!

Who is the most sensitive?
Me! I am more likely to take things personally. And in a totally different area of sensitivity, I have to wear ear plugs to the movies or I get headaches. However, I don't have to let my cocoa cool off as much.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
I don't know, we rarely go out anymore.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
The Hoh rainforest.

Who has the craziest exes?
I'm guessing he does. I only have one, and he was more quirky than crazy (mostly). One of his exes is one of my favorite people, but I get the feeling I'd hate the rest of them.

Who has the worst temper?
He gets angry more often than I do, but I get in a worse rage when I do lose it.

Who does the cooking?
I do, but there are dishes that only he makes, like barbecued chicken.

Who is the neat-freak?
He despises clutter, and I hate that he doesn't take his shoes off in the house. I have managed to change much more than he has.

Who is more stubborn?
That's a toss-up.

Who hogs the bed?
Me! I'm very acrobatic in my sleep. He says he has to sleep on the floor at least once a week because I literally kick him out.

Who wakes up earlier?
He does, and he wakes up throughout the night. I don't sleep as much as I slip into a deep coma for nine hours.

Where was your first date?
We went to Jimmy John's, the used CD store, and then camped. We decided it was a date after the fact.

Who is more jealous?
In what context? We don't get jealous of each other, but sometimes I get jealous of people with steady jobs and two living parents.

How long did it take to get serious?
He was serious after a matter of weeks, I held off for months. I'd heard about his fickleness and refused to get too attached. Meanwhile, he wanted to marry me.

Who eats more?
He does, but he burns way more calories.

Who does the laundry?
I do usually.

Who's better with the computer?
Definitely me.

Who drives when you are together?
He does, because he drives faster.

1 comment:

EvilDucky77 said...

I'll be the crazy ex if you need one! heh